Thursday 19 May 2016

Taller con Prof. Francisco Gómez

A luxury and a pleasure to share Collodion experiences, moments and learnings with Profesor Francisco Gómez, from Taller Milans, in Barcelona. 
I have learned a lot from him and not just about the technique itself but also that this is a long and lovely journey that needs to be walked with calm, patience and perseverance.
A lot of memories come to me getting into the Collodion world... Of my laboratory in the old times, the starts in black and white film, the chemistry, the smells and in some way I feel quite relaxed now. I feel in a peaceful state of mind thinking that I have found big part of myself again...
I love the process from A to B.


The Camera, Copyright by Collodion diary, 2016

Mixing the Chemistry, Copyright by Collodion Diary, 2016
Cutting the glass, copyright by Collodion Diary, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment