Wednesday 25 May 2016

Control of PH water in Silver bath

Controlling the PH water in the Silver bath is necessary...
I have found that one of the best products to control the PH water are the specific ones. 
Maybe you can found some products for gardens, pools, etc. that can measure a lot of different parameters, but I personally think it is better to buy a product that measures specifically the PH.
I have found this one (JBL, PH control form 3-10) in a pet shop. It is very easy to use and the results are very accurate. Yo take a sample , 5 ml, of your silver bath, mix it with a reactive, and wait...You have a reference color palette in the box and when the sample matches the color you are done. They also have other brands to control PH for the fishes water (Aquariums)  but as I said they measure too many things that I actually don´t need. This way you can also save some money!
In my case I had a result of 4.5 Ph

Photo by Collodion diary, 2016
Photo by Collodion Diary, 2016
photo by Collodion Diary, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment